Skip to content
- All deposits are NON-refundable.
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
- A fee of $100.00 or cost of full repair, whichever is greater, for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is $250.00.
- Drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer.
- The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)).
- It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof.
- Smoking of any kind is not permitted in our limousines. There will be a $250.00 cleaning fee if customer smokes in the vehicle.
- Additional charges will be added if the customer goes over prearranged time described on the run sheet.
- Company is not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
- Company is not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- Balances to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
Copyright © 2022 Jet Limo NYC. All Rights Reserved | Website Design & SEO By: Hi-TechWebMaster